Thank you to all of you who registered to Floriforum 2019 !
Kindly note the practical details below:
DATE: Tuesday 5 November 2019 | TIME: 14h to 17h CET | VENUE: IFTF Auditorium in Expo Haarlemmermeer, 2151 SB Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands.
- Floriforum will start at 14h. We thank you for making every effort to arrive well on time at the venue to ensure a smooth afternoon programme for everyone. Please note that late-comers will not be given access to the Auditorium until the coffee break of 14h55.
- Entrance to Floriforum: Please collect your badge upon arrival at the registration desk located at the entrance of the Auditorium.
- The check-in desk will open at 13H.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 30 mn before the start of Floriforum to ensure a smooth access to the Auditorium.
- Make sure to bring a print-out of your Floriforum ticket with you (or have it at hand on your phone) to speed up the badge pick-up process at the registration desk.
- A welcome coffee & soft drinks will be offered after check-in and before the start of Floriforum – so come early enough to enjoy some extra networking time!
- NB: Organisers reserve the right to deny access to the auditorium & Floriforum proceedings to all who have not received a valid Floriforum ticket by email.
- Programme & time schedule of Floriforum: https://floriforum.com/programme/
- Parking: Free parking will be available for all participants on the parking lot of Expo Haarlemmermeer.
- Directions & access by public transport and car: see https://hppexhibitions.com/iftf/directions/
- A cloakroom will be available free of charge at the entrance of the venue Expo Haarlemmermeer. You are welcome to leave your travel bag and/or suitcase there if you are traveling that day.
- As Expo Haarlemmermeer is the venue where the International Floriculture trade fair “IFTF” will open its doors the next day on Wednesday 6 November, please note that the fairground will still be under building process during the afternoon of 5 November. We thank you for respecting all security instructions displayed on-site and for not entering any of the restricted areas. In addition, participants are required to wear their Floriforum badge on-site at all times
For any other questions or further details:
We look forward to seeing you on 5 November afternoon in Vijfhuizen!